You are here

Creditor Information


Proofs of Claim and Amended Proofs of Claim can be filed electronically here or by mail:

  • Proof of Claim
  • Amend a Proof of Claim


The following documents can be filed electronically here or by mail:

  • Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (Ch. 13)
  • Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges (Ch. 13)
  • Notice to Withdraw a Claim
  • Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment Rule 3002.1 (Ch. 13)
  • Notice of Change of Address (Proof of Claim)
  • Proof of Claim Attachment 3001(c)(1) and (d)
  • Notice of Payment Change (No Proof of Claim Filed)
  • Request for Notice
  • Notice of Change of Address


All other creditor filings should be filed by:

1. Mail:
Mail your document(s) to the court where the debtor(s) filed their bankruptcy petition using one of the following addresses:

United States Bankruptcy Court
John W. McCormack Post Office and Court House
5 Post Office Square, Suite 1150
Boston, MA 02109-3945

United States Bankruptcy Court
Donohue Federal Building
595 Main Street, Room 211
Worcester, MA 01608-2076

United States Bankruptcy Court
United States Courthouse
300 State Street
Springfield, MA 01105

2. Email:
See Fourth Amended Standing Order 2020-03


Creditor's Preferred Address

The National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give creditors options to specify a preferred U.S. mail, e-mail address, or fax number to which bankruptcy notices should be sent. To register to receive all your bankruptcy notices at a single address, click on the link below:

National Creditor Registration Service


Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing

The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts offer the bankruptcy community Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a FREE service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Visit or click on the image below to register.