Creditor Information

Creditor Filing Information

Claims can be filed electronically here or by mail:
  • Proof of Claim
  • Amend a Proof of Claim

The following documents can be filed electronically here or by mail:
  • Notice of Mortgage Payment Change (Ch. 13)
  • Notice of Postpetition Mortgage Fees, Expenses, and Charges (Ch. 13)
  • Notice of Withdrawal of Claim
  • Notice of Payment Change (No Proof of Claim Filed)
  • Request for Notice
  • Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment Rule 3002.1 (Ch. 13)
  • Notice of Change of Address
  • Notice of Change of Address (Proof of Claim)

All other creditor filings should be by mail:

Information regarding the TelexFree case can be located here:

Information on how to change the address you provided for your claim can be found here:

Information for Creditors Filing Without An Attorney

The United States Bankruptcy Code is a complex statute enacted by Congress to balance the rights of creditors against those debtors entitled to the relief afforded by the Code. If you are an individual creditor in a bankruptcy case, it is strongly recommended that you consult with a bankruptcy attorney. If you choose to represent yourself, you may contact the Pro Se Clerk for information about the bankruptcy process, and for answers to many basic questions about forms, schedules and procedure. The Pro Se Clerk is employed by the United States Bankruptcy Court and is prohibited from providing anyone with legal advice.

Please email the Pro Se Clerk at

Creditor's Preferred Address

The National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give creditors options to specify a preferred U.S. mail, e-mail address, or fax number to which bankruptcy notices should be sent. To register to receive all your bankruptcy notices at a single address, click on the link below

National Creditor Registration Service

Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing

The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts offer the bankruptcy community Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a FREE service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Visit or click on the image below to register.