Limited Access Filers Must Update and Recertify Their CM/ECF Accounts by April 25, 2013 or be Disabled
Starting May 1, 2013 the Court will be required to collect a new fee in the amount of $25.00 for each Notice of Transfer of Claim filed with the Court.
In preparation for this new fee, all Limited Access Filers registered with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts are asked to:
2. Go to www.mab.uscourts.gov/lac and using your login, password and email address, login to your account. The Court is asking all Limited Access Filers to certify under the penalties of perjury that:
- You are the individual listed in the account and are properly authorized to submit documents on behalf of the Creditor Entity/Firm identified,
- The information listed for the account is accurate and up-to-date,
- You understand that use of your login and password with the /s/ and your typed name when filing a document in the ECF system constitutes your signature.
- You understand that criminal penalties may apply for falsifying or filing a false or fraudulent document electronically.
- You understand that you will be required to pay for all fee-related filings by 12:00 midnight of the day of filing, and that any failure to pay the fees due will result in your account being “locked” which may ultimately result in permanent revocation of your access to ECF.
Accounts which have not been validated by the April 25, 2013 will be disabled.